Anyhow, last time I was there I saw a beautiful pink flower. It was a huge flower which separated into smaller ones and it was just so amazing ! One of the pink flowers was half white and half pink, It looked just amazing. Nothing else I can say. How great is God !!
Mar 22, 2011
The pink flowers
The previous post about "Paint" was in the place we owned. In that same place we have a garden where flowers and trees grow by there own.. I have no idea where they grow from ! We don't even water them ! But each time we visit we find them growing bigger and bigger.
Anyhow, last time I was there I saw a beautiful pink flower. It was a huge flower which separated into smaller ones and it was just so amazing ! One of the pink flowers was half white and half pink, It looked just amazing. Nothing else I can say. How great is God !!
Anyhow, last time I was there I saw a beautiful pink flower. It was a huge flower which separated into smaller ones and it was just so amazing ! One of the pink flowers was half white and half pink, It looked just amazing. Nothing else I can say. How great is God !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Right now I'm making my laptop come to use .. I'm in love with smart objects (yes, laptops are really smart objects). I open a mill...
-
One thing I absolutely can't live without (besides my Blackberry) is my T.V ! I just can't live without those episodes each and eve...
No comments:
Post a Comment